Sunday, March 14, 2010

Visit to Pretoria

Hi there... Yesterday I was lucky enough to visit the hpc in Pretoria where I got shown around the facilities and briefed on the amazing functions it has to offer. I was able to explore the minds of top athletes in training while watching top female athlete Caster Semenya training on Tukkies grounds. I must say that I have the utmost respect for the enrolled students of the hpc where their daily routine consists of waking up at 5:00, training for 2 hours, eating breakfast, going to varsity, eating lunch, training for 3/4 hours, eating supper, doing varsity work and sleeping...and this is repeated 365 days a year...what a life!

I'm currently busy with technical drawings for technology and finalizing the theories which will be incorporated into the design of Apex. Hold thumbs that the space planning is a successful exercise!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment