Sunday, May 23, 2010

Foscarini

After having a really rough week of being sick and feeling uninspired, I found the most amazing videos done by an Italian contemporary lighting company called Foscarini! The way they communicated the concept of the design through means of light and motion was done beautifully! The transformation from one shape/ form into another has been emphasized through colour and movement- i love the way that something so simple can be transformed into such a successful concept, one which is unbelievably inspiring to me!Check out the videos at www.foscarini.com/video

I have been looking for products to use in my space, and at this stage i have decided on using the Allegro luminare in Triad (the restaurant) which is designed by Atelier Oi. I think the concept of this design, which is based on gravity and movement relates with the theories in Apex- specifically the elements!

No comments:

Post a Comment